Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2009

A Rak friend is a true gift

I am so lacking in words, I have a friend with a heart of gold and have to share this to you. I have a great dear internet sister friend Elaine, on the other coast of USA who is one of the most proficient spinners, fibery wise and knit lovely ladies I have ever met. Elaine has a heart that is so gentle and kind too. Please visit her creations on www.Ravelry.com under Sunshine First she sent me a love box of fiber and knitted items a GORGEOUS angora sweater and when I opened the box it was so filled with joy it Popped out!! I have enough fiber to spin for a few years! I am blessed beyond measure to know her. Elaine understands pain and she
gifted me with the most beautiful soft alpaca knit cowl that she lovingly handknit!! I LOVE it.
FOr us who are ill and need to keep parts warm this is perfect for protecting my face, head and neck and so soft can be worn inside or out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment, It is appreciated. Thanks a lot, Grace