Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

How are you doing today?

Dear ones, sorry my posts have been late. I have had THE Flu plus other medical issues ON TOP of what I already have.
But now to some fibery yarn talk.

Is it just me or does anyone else have problems with knitting cotton? I tend to knit too tight anyway... I have wanted to make a bunch of white washcloths for the kitchen. I figure then bleach won't kill the color! Lol!
I was trying my own patterns and gave up on knitting... I used crochet... basically LOOSE single crochet on a size M hook. But I so much want to KNIT!
I am trying to learn lace work as well. I am once again trying lace... Today I am go ing to be working on a feather and fan pattern off the label of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton. They ask for size 4 - 5 needles..but with my history of TIGHT needles I wonder what size i should use? Any advice or lace pattern that is easy for a dishcloth? Let me know... and thanks so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment, It is appreciated. Thanks a lot, Grace